[Phys-seminars] 2011-11-17 Physics Colloquium

ymeir at bgu.ac.il ymeir at bgu.ac.il
Thu Nov 10 00:44:23 IST 2011

Physics Colloquium

  DATE: 17-11-2011

  TIME: 3:30pm (Thu)

The role of exact results in condensed matter physics

SPEAKER:
Yupeng Wang, Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Science

ABSTRACT/COMMENTS:
In this talk, I\'ll briefly review the history of the development of condensed matter physics and the role of condensed matter theory. With some examples including my own works, I\'ll show that exact results may solve debates, give definite conclusion and even induce some unexpected phenomena.
Refreshments are served at 3:20pm